Start with Basic Android Developing using Eclipse
Steps to follow:
Download Eclipse for Mobile Developer
For installing eclipse
You should have Java SE Development Kit
For Installing Android :
Go to help > Install new Software
Download the ADT Plugin:
- Click Add, in the top-right corner.
- In the Add Repository dialog that appears, enter "ADT Plugin" for the Name and the
following URL for the Location:
- Click OK. If you have trouble acquiring the plugin, try using "http" in the Location URL, instead of "https" (https is preferred for security reasons).
- In the Available Software dialog, select the checkbox next to Developer Tools and click Next.
- In the next window, you'll see a list of the tools to be downloaded. Click Next.
- Read and accept the license agreements, then click Finish. If you get a security warning saying that the authenticity or validity of the software can't be established, click OK.
- When the installation completes, restart Eclipse.
|Install new software|
Get the Android SDK:
Download the Sdk from Android-Sdk Location
Choose the directory to install and add the location in eclipse
|Install sdk tools|
Thus click the location and install the require SDK with tools
Add ready to start with Android project Go to File > New > Android Application Project
|Android app start|